Linking up with Shannon @ Life After I Dew
This week I am so So What If.....
- It's only noon and I am considering taking a nap
- Truth be told I only got 6 hours of sleep last night
- I probably won't take a nap, I should, but I will find something to keep me occupied
- I have packed and repacked our hospital bag a few times just to make sure I have everything
- I am debating changing my blog design again, I am still learning how to make stuff with my BFF Google :)
- I can't keep track of what day of the week it is, my days feel like they all run together. I wouldn't have realized today was Wednesday for a while
- I spend way too much time trying to find the best deal for an online purchase, I'm talking 1 hour this morning looking for baby stuff
- I'm stalking my bay window waiting i
mpatiently for my iPad case to arrive...I've been carrying around in the box for a week
- I've been cooking breakfast, lunch, dinner and even a dessert for the past few days and I'm loving it!
- The cooking so much has to do with the fact the I am so in LOVE with my new kitchen :)
- I have been tempted to complain about this weather getting so cold lately...then after reading a few blogs this week I am pretty thankful I don't have to deal with snow
- I don't answer my phone my family thinks I went into labor :) I keep reminding them we will call them